Why you should visit IMHX 2016
What makes IMHX an essential visit?
• Network with over 20,000 Logistics Professionals
• Meet more than 400 exhibitors
• Attend over 40 free conference sessions
• Discover the latest material handling solutions
• Keep up-to-date with industry trends
• See 1,000’s of new products and services
• Discover how to drive cost from your distribution and supply chain networks
More visitor attractions than ever before!
IMHX 2016 is also set to be the most interactive and value adding show in the events history – packed with more visitor attractions than ever before.
The 2013 show successfully included:
• Apprenticeship and skills zone
• RTITB Forklift truck driver of the year
• AMHSA Pavilion
• Comprehensive Conference
• UKWA 3PL Zone
• Design4Safety Awards
• International Visitors Lounge
• Internet Cafe
• Plus many more...
For the first time ever, IMHX 2013 featured two free-to-attend conferences – open to all visitors, it was the perfect opportunity to learn, debate and explore the intralogistics industry.
Find out more here
Over 400 Exhibitors
With a projection of over 400 industry’s leading names exhibiting, IMHX 2016 will be an unparalleled chance to see new products and services, meet new and existing suppliers and stay one step ahead of the competition.
It was great to see so many new ideas at IMHX, from the smallest forklifts right up to a reach stacker.
General Manager (Operations),The Bristol Port Company