Attracting the right visitors
The IMHX promotional campaign is designed to attract the right quality of visitor by uisng the widest possible range of media.
Marketing for IMHX 2013 included:
- IMHX being promoted in over 44 trade journals and featuring in daily newspapers such as The Daily Mail, The Telegraph and The Independent;
- In excess of 1 million emails being distributed to a variety of databases;
- IMHX featured regularly in blogs and tweets;
- Over 85 titles receiving press information on new products and developments being exhibited at IMHX;
- Over 12,000 Priority Pass packs being distributed to pre-registered visitors and
- 20,000 RSVP calls being made in the two-week run-up to the show’s opening.
And it worked!
Building on the success of IMHX 2013 – new marketing ideas and techniques will be introduced to create the ideal conditions for you to generate the maximum return on your investment at IMHX 2016.
IMHX provided an excellent opportunity to look at the latest developments in storage and handling technology all under one roof.
Development Manager – Fulfilment,Tesco Direct